Searching comfy wireless iem
Jan 5, 2024 at 8:33 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

chechu21

100+ Head-Fier
I'm looking for wireless iems that are as comfortable as possible. I currently have galaxy buds pro but they are not comfortable in my ears even when changing the tips. I preferably listen to pop music, dance and some rock. My budget would be around 300 euros. Thank you.

Jan 5, 2024 at 8:50 AM Post #2 of 4
This is tough, because everyone's ears are different what works for one person won't work for someone else, but in my personal experience the Sony Linkbuds S have been the most comfortable because they're small, don't protude the way some do, and they're very lightweight.

Jan 5, 2024 at 10:07 AM Post #3 of 4
The most comfortable and smooth ones I just got are the Creative Aurvina Ace 2. They sound so good with ANC turned on, but not as good with it off. No hard edges and I liked right away how smooth and comfortable they are compared to all the others I had. The solid state drivers are so fast for mids and highs too, bass driver is about average.

Jan 5, 2024 at 10:43 AM Post #4 of 4
Agree with @HipHopScribe, it is super subjective, so you most likely will need to try some to find out.
The fit of the Pixel buds was great for me, but the sound was a bit meh... I hope the Buds Pro2 will fit me as well 🤞

Users who are viewing this thread

Back