Sansa Clip Question
Jun 12, 2008 at 11:30 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

Vinny

New Head-Fier
Has anyone here ever charged their Clip with something other than a computer ?.I've got a few cables lying around,like the charging cable for my digital camera or the one for my camcorder.If I tried charging it with one of these cables would I fry the poor little thing ?.

Cheers Vinny

Jun 12, 2008 at 3:07 PM Post #3 of 12
The thing is I'm going on vacation soon and I wanna take the clip with me but I wont have access to a pc so I'm wondering if there's a cable I could use that I could plug into a household socket ?

Vinny

Jun 12, 2008 at 4:19 PM Post #4 of 12
I use my Ipod charger. the trasformer with the usb connection, then just use the usb cable that came with your clip. Works fine

James

Jun 12, 2008 at 5:42 PM Post #5 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by jamess71 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I use my Ipod charger. the trasformer with the usb connection, then just use the usb cable that came with your clip. Works fine

James

Great thinking James.I've got a ZVM and I got all sorts of accessories with that and I tried one of the cables with the charger and it worked.Thanks for the heads up.

Cheers Vinny

Jun 15, 2008 at 11:20 AM Post #8 of 12
Hi guys,

Can you recommend me a decent online store with reasonable shipping prices worldwide, for such a tiny device as the Sansa Clip or such?

What I have found so far is like $40 for a 1 gig Clip + $40 shipping so that's not so reasonable.

I have also found that Asian stores have much more reasonable shipping prices than the US ones. That's interesting.

Thank you!

Jun 15, 2008 at 11:27 AM Post #9 of 12
Unfortunately the shopsansa.com offer may now be over. They were offering 10% off any product with "forum211" discount code (supposedly ends on the 15/06/08), with pretty cheap worldwide shipping (a 2GB goes for around 60 US after this code to Australia)

Jun 26, 2008 at 4:26 PM Post #10 of 12
Hey everyone,

I found this deal at Buy.com:

SanDisk Sansa Clip 4GB MP3 Player - FM Tuner, Voice Recorder - Silver - SDMX11R-4096S-A70 - Buy.com

And if you set up a new Google Checkout account, you get ten bucks off.

I picked up one Sunday night for $61 and am expecting to receive it via UPS tomorrow!

So good luck!

Brad
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back