Rx amp rubber straps
Dec 10, 2009 at 5:34 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9
Rubber straps for securing your Rx amp to your ipod or iPhone. Buy the Rx and get 2 for free.

rubber.jpg

Or buy 2 HERE off the ALO website. They also work great to protect your amp and iPhone from rubbing scratching one another as a gasket. If you are annoyed my the big giant red ALO audio Rx you can just turn then inside out.

Thanks

ken

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com
Dec 10, 2009 at 6:08 PM Post #2 of 9
Your making the choice between a new set of home cans and the Rx a tough one! Curse you and your well developed product that satisfies customers like no other.
tongue.gif

Dec 21, 2009 at 4:26 PM Post #4 of 9
just missed this offer, so bummed! i'd love a pair, but shame that with shipping it would cost me $20 bucks.

Dec 22, 2009 at 7:00 AM Post #6 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by VicAjax /img/forum/go_quote.gif
just missed this offer, so bummed! i'd love a pair, but shame that with shipping it would cost me $20 bucks.

VicAjax,

where do you live? I can send these to you for $10 Priority Mail International. The $20 is for Express Mail I think.

Ken

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com
Dec 22, 2009 at 5:09 PM Post #7 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by KB /img/forum/go_quote.gif
VicAjax,

where do you live? I can send these to you for $10 Priority Mail International. The $20 is for Express Mail I think.

Ken

Thanks Ken... i'm on the east coast. i had meant that the straps + shipping would total $20.

right now i'm holding my iPod and my brand new Rx together with one of those "LIVESTRONG" bracelets, it's too loose, but basically does the trick.

the ALO straps would be MUCH cooler, but i just can't justify the cost.

Jan 5, 2010 at 6:11 AM Post #9 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by KB /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Rubber straps for securing your Rx amp to your ipod or iPhone. Buy the Rx and get 2 for free.

rubber.jpg

Or buy 2 HERE off the ALO website. They also work great to protect your amp and iPhone from rubbing scratching one another as a gasket. If you are annoyed my the big giant red ALO audio Rx you can just turn then inside out.

Thanks

ken

Is there a way I can get Audiophile on the rubber bands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back