Returning iBasso D2 Boa for D3 Python!Unless someone....!
Jan 25, 2009 at 5:23 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

Nirvana1000

500+ Head-Fier
I'm returning my iBasso D2 Boa.Not because it sounds bad.Actually i like the sound so much i want the more powerful D3.Which i should of got in the first place.The Boa sounds great.Sonically balanced and great detail.And not even close to be burned in!I just would like a little more power.So if someone is interested.I'll let it go for $150+ shipping.Only used a few hours.This a chance on savings from the original $165+tax and $22 shipping.And i can avoid the hassle of shipping back to China.By the way i can't post in the for sale forum yet because I'm short in posts.Also i have Beyer's DT770/80ohm's bought in October/08 for $120+shipping. Update!I'll throw in a Fiio E3 with the D2 Boa.But PM me soon or else it will be returned within a couple of days.

Jan 25, 2009 at 5:49 AM Post #2 of 10
Hold your horses. The D10 is coming. Lest you sell your D3 for the D10 later on.

*cackling maniacally*
biggrin.gif

Jan 25, 2009 at 9:37 PM Post #3 of 10
Yes the D10 is out but it is a larger unit which may or may not appeal to all. This is specially so if the user does not have a need for optical or coaxial inputs.

Nirvana1000, shoot me a PM since I may wish to sell a D3. BTW, here is a picture comparing their sizes.

DSCN0557.jpg

DSCN0558.jpg

DSCN0559.jpg

Jan 25, 2009 at 11:50 PM Post #4 of 10
How much is the expected price of the D10?Looks nice and versatile!I assume it's taking the place of the D1?

Jan 26, 2009 at 12:07 AM Post #5 of 10
My JVC mini system EX-TD5 CD player went dead on me and i went and dug out my old Sony Playstation 2 and hooked it up to the JVCmini system which has a very powerful and great sounding amp.And WOW!Excellent combination.I have heard the older Sony Playstations 1 and 2 sounding great as CD players but not this good!

Jan 26, 2009 at 12:14 AM Post #6 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by sadhanaputra /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hold your horses. The D10 is coming. Lest you sell your D3 for the D10 later on.

*cackling maniacally*
biggrin.gif

yes but he's selling the D2 because it didnt have enough power for his needs; the D10 is NOT a good choice if that is the case as it doesnt have any more output and probably less.

Jan 26, 2009 at 12:19 AM Post #7 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by qusp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
yes but he's selling the D2 because it didnt have enough power for his needs; the D10 is NOT a good choice if that is the case as it doesnt have any more output and probably less.

Yes!I'll tell you one thing it sounds fantastic as a sound card for my computer!A Lot warmer,detailed and cleaner than my Auzentech Prelude!iBasso DAC's are awesome!

Jan 26, 2009 at 12:26 AM Post #8 of 10
By the "Mrarroyo",nice collection of gear you have in that picture!(The MPX3 for sale page).How powerful is that amp anyways?

Jan 26, 2009 at 1:43 AM Post #9 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by qusp /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was assuming that he was just suffering from upgraditis and the whole 'i would like some more power' was just.. Well.. Upgraditis!
biggrin.gif

But if the OP wants more than 100mW the D2 can supply, he surely won't be better off with the 100mW D10 either, I agree
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 26, 2009 at 3:53 AM Post #10 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nirvana1000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
By the "Mrarroyo",nice collection of gear you have in that picture!(The MPX3 for sale page).How powerful is that amp anyways?

If you are asking how powerful the MPX3 is the answer is: it varies. Why because depending on the tubes in use you can have a very mellow sounding unit or a very punchy one. Shoot me a PM if interested. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back