Research Help Needed on Cable (Hiby/Mojo)
May 27, 2022 at 9:26 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

jeff6605

New Head-Fier
Hello everyone, I saw this jumper cable on eBay that a customer of the seller had posted. The seller has no idea of this customer so he cannot ask him directly where he got it. BUT I am looking for it and cannot find it on the internet. It's definitely not on Amazon.

Do any of you fellow Audiophiles now where I can find it or something very similar or quality. It would be USB-C (Hiby R3 Pro Saber) to COAX (MOJO Gen 1).

I am posting a picture is anyone can identify it or something similar. Please let me know any leads. THANKS SO MUCH!!

I would be using it with the same case that clicks together both units and am trying to avoid cable slack and it seems like a good solution if I can find it.

It obviously looks like both the USB-C and COAX have 90 degree angled jacks.

Screen Shot 2022-05-27 at 5.29.32 PM.png

Last edited:
May 27, 2022 at 10:07 PM Post #2 of 6
Cayin makes a longish 75 ohm one that they sell on hifigo. Pricey af though.

But hifigo, AliExpress, etc. might have the droids you're looking for.

May 27, 2022 at 10:30 PM Post #3 of 6
Cayin makes a longish 75 ohm one that they sell on hifigo. Pricey af though.

But hifigo, AliExpress, etc. might have the droids you're looking for.
Great, thanks. I will check with Cayin, and on Hifigo.

I just found this one on Amazon. Not sure how good it is: https://www.amazon.com/CEXO-CL06-Headphone-Amplifier-Compatible/dp/B07K6FG383/ref=sr_1_21?crid=1GHR1N0LRQ099&keywords=mojo+hiby+angled+cable&qid=1653704709&sprefix=,aps,431&sr=8-21

Should work through Mojo's micro USB port. (But, Ugh, something similar on Hiifigo, has one star: https://hifigo.com/products/fiio-cl06-type-c-to-micro-usb-data-cable-for-fiio-q1ii-q5-m7

Any other leads please post.

Thanks,

Last edited:
May 27, 2022 at 11:16 PM Post #4 of 6
I thought you were looking for C to coax, or am I mistaken? These links are micro to micro, no?

May 27, 2022 at 11:37 PM Post #5 of 6
I thought you were looking for C to coax, or am I mistaken? These links are micro to micro, no?
I was because if you notice the picture I posted is to COAX. But MOJO also has a Micro USB that has the same input settings. Was trying to get creative...If you look closer at the one on Amazon it says C to Micro. But it looks like a cheap a** cable.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back