*REMOVED*
Oct 14, 2009 at 11:37 AM Post #2 of 2
Quote:

Originally Posted by FLACvest /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hello All;

I just wanted to take a bit of time to review the Black Dragon 6" Interconnect with Neutrik Plugs that Drew handcrafted for Yours Truly. I've put about 95 to 100 hours on it by now, and am ready to share my initial impressions.

It's very nice to look at. Very "Musician Kit-ish" It has a subdued flair, less flash than say the ALO stuff or the flair of the iBasso CB01 Flat Silver Cable Interconnect that I own which is also nice. However I had wanted something "DIFFERENT" and boy did I ever get it!!!

So I deferred to his wisdom and refrained from my wisdumb and bit. Happily So, I might add! I'm now the proud owner of a very FINE piece of conjuntion juntion in my Audio Arsenal. IT is a bit bigger and rounder and MUCH bassier but not bass LADEN or <distorted> as I feared upon first listening (it calmed down and became much more articulate) so it is with great joy I can reccommend it to anybody that LOVES FLAC but gets stuck with the HQ MP3 downloads that plagues the DJ set download distributions. For when you can't get something in CD or FLAC this Interconnect won't pitch a fit with the audio. It takes all comers and makes them all sound GLORIOUS.

Enough said. However I've compared this to the iBasso CB01, which sounds with the same FLAC a lot stiffer and harder in the bass and liltingly brighter in the treble on the CB01 sound much more smoooothe on the Black Dragon, and I'm glad I let Drew have free reign on the best construction possible, because he did me right. Trustworthy, righteous, knowledgeable, and a true craftsman; my cable was flawless pysically and beautiful and free from any defect.

What else could I say? I want his Interchangable Dragon Beyerdynamic Headphones now!!!

Good post. I appreciate it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back