Recommendation!
Sep 24, 2023 at 1:07 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

pepineldelarumia

New Head-Fier
Hello good.
First of all, I apologize for my English, I am using the translator.

I recently changed my mp3 player and my Xiaomi Piston headphones for a Hiby R3 Pro and Letshouer z12 headphones. I am delighted!

Now I'm looking for "bigger" headphones to listen to music with my Hiby R3 Pro at home. I'm looking for something to improve my Letshouer Z12.

I accept all kinds of suggestions, but I have two possible options and I would like to know your opinions.

Ath-msr7b
Sivga Robin

I think I will like the Robin more, I like that it has a noticeable bass, but I am in doubt since I am beginning to appreciate other details in the music.

Thanks for your time.

Sep 24, 2023 at 1:44 PM Post #2 of 6
Hello good.
First of all, I apologize for my English, I am using the translator.

I recently changed my mp3 player and my Xiaomi Piston headphones for a Hiby R3 Pro and Letshouer z12 headphones. I am delighted!

Now I'm looking for "bigger" headphones to listen to music with my Hiby R3 Pro at home. I'm looking for something to improve my Letshouer Z12.

I accept all kinds of suggestions, but I have two possible options and I would like to know your opinions.

Ath-msr7b
Sivga Robin

I think I will like the Robin more, I like that it has a noticeable bass, but I am in doubt since I am beginning to appreciate other details in the music.

Thanks for your time.

The Audio Technica has more perceived detail, tighter bass, and folds flat. As such, I think there are more failure points over longer ownership. The Robin has fuller bass but they bleed into the mids. It also has less treble sparkle. If you want sparkly highs, get the ATH. If you want warmer and bassier, get the Robin.

They're both very good headphones.

Sep 24, 2023 at 2:47 PM Post #3 of 6
The Audio Technica has more perceived detail, tighter bass, and folds flat. As such, I think there are more failure points over longer ownership. The Robin has fuller bass but they bleed into the mids. It also has less treble sparkle. If you want sparkly highs, get the ATH. If you want warmer and bassier, get the Robin.

They're both very good headphones.
Thank you so much. I'm curious to try the ath, but I think I'm more used to a warmer sound. I think the Robin are more similar to the Lethouer Z12 that I already have. But on the other hand I'm tempted to try something a little different, with more detail. I'm still thinking!! Thank you!!

Sep 25, 2023 at 8:04 AM Post #5 of 6
I don't understand specifications, but I see that my letshouer and the robin have very similar specifications. I just want to make sure, will there really be a difference in sound quality between the two?
If you are just looking at the basic specification like sensitivity, impedance and such, then these will not tell you anything about the sound or quality of it.
Looking at measurements can give you an idea of what sound profile to expect, and if you are very experienced in reading them, I think they can tell a good deal about the sound of the IEM's.

Sep 25, 2023 at 8:28 AM Post #6 of 6
I don't understand specifications, but I see that my letshouer and the robin have very similar specifications. I just want to make sure, will there really be a difference in sound quality between the two?
If you're asking if these two things sound the same, no they do not. The Z12 and Sivga SV021 sound different from each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back