Recommendation of IEM for NW-A45
Sep 21, 2018 at 6:18 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

NKZero

New Head-Fier
Hi everyone!

I'm looking for a new iem for my mp3 player (Sony NW-A45). I'm using a KZ ZS5 right now and even If I like the sound of them I'm a bit tired about tips dropping from them (I tried with different brands an always the same, even some times they are left inside my ear... ).

So I think this time I'll spend a bit more, around 100$, for use them with a lot of music types (Rock, Metal, Electronic, Classic, etc..).

I'll preffer if the cable are removable (some of my old earbuds broke due to the Y spliter) but is not a must.

My past IEM have been KZ ZS5, Soundmagic E10 & Sennheiser CX-300ii and for home I have a Sennheiser HD238 and a Sony MDR-ZX600 (I know, not much impresive hahaha but with this you can know better my prefered sound signature).

I've been checking Fiio F9, iBasso IT01, 1More Triple Driver, etc... but I'm a bit lost.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Regards,
NK.

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2018 at 12:02 AM Post #3 of 5
I have the ZS6 and ZS10’s and the 1More Triple and Quads and have had the CX-200i’s . I like the iBasso IT01 the ZS10 is very close and do like it but the cable on the iBasso is just so much better. No controls on it but did try a cable from a **** UE and it worked just fine without volume control as most Chinese cables don’t do for iPhones.

Sep 22, 2018 at 12:58 AM Post #4 of 5
You have been given some sound counsel from @buke9. The ZS10 at $50 and the IT01 at $99 are real values. I didn't see--have you tried Comply tips--they often help with fit issues. That said, I do not find fit to be much of a challenge on the IT01. Comfortable, too, for me. Good luck!!

Sep 22, 2018 at 3:40 AM Post #5 of 5
You're right I wanted to write IEM (just don't know why I wrote earbuds XDDD now it's fixed).

Well, my problems with ZS5 are not about fit in my ear but but the droping of the tips from them.

I'll check ZS10 but I think you've convinced me to go for the IT10.

Thanks a lot!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back