Recommendation: Grado Flat Pads by Vwap
May 6, 2003 at 9:26 PM Post #16 of 25
Quote:

Originally posted by taoster
am i the only one that likes them yellow?
confused.gif

I think they'll look hot on my 325's yellow. I think with the other grado's black would look better.

May 7, 2003 at 1:23 AM Post #18 of 25
Quote:

Originally posted by antness
I think somebody needs to put the yellow senn pads on a pair of RS-1s and then add a smurf blue cardas cable

If I still had my broken RS-1's, I might have tried that.
biggrin.gif

May 7, 2003 at 1:34 AM Post #19 of 25
Quote:

Originally posted by vwap
biggrin.gif

When will the RS-1 be back Andy? You know you gotta let us know what you think of these cans when compared to the HP-2s using the various pads on -hand.

May 7, 2003 at 4:50 AM Post #20 of 25
Quote:

Originally posted by ServinginEcuador
When will the RS-1 be back Andy? You know you gotta let us know what you think of these cans when compared to the HP-2s using the various pads on -hand.

Hopefully soon..
smily_headphones1.gif

May 7, 2003 at 7:12 AM Post #21 of 25
I just got a couple pairs of the yellow pads from sennheiser, and they are sooooo much more comfertable than the original grado "comfies". Everyone with grados should try them out. They make a huge difference in overall listening enjoyment.

May 10, 2003 at 5:11 PM Post #23 of 25
Quote:

Originally posted by becomethemould
how do you place the pads on backwards? that would involve cutting a hole in them right?

Quote:

Originally posted by ServinginEcuador
I guess I prefer my pads on backwards. I take teh pads, cutout a hole in them, then use that hole I cutout to go over the driver, and the stock hole goes on my ears.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Either this, or many people take the Grado bowl pads and reverse them for better sound...

May 21, 2003 at 6:19 PM Post #24 of 25
Quote:

Originally posted by vwap
biggrin.gif

I did it, and it looks as good as it sounds.
evil_smiley.gif

May 21, 2003 at 6:44 PM Post #25 of 25
Quote:

Originally posted by becomethemould
how do you place the pads on backwards? that would involve cutting a hole in them right?

Take the original pad where the solid pad exists, cut a hole in the solid part, then put the hole you just cut over the driver. Leave the original hole from the factory as the hole where your ears rest. That way it sounds great, looks like you did a great job
tongue.gif
, and is totally comfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back