Recent additions
Aug 25, 2004 at 4:34 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Todd

Headphone Vinyl Meister
Member of the Trade: TTVJ Audio
Hi All,

As the summer winds down and TTVJ approaches its 1st year anniversary we are very happy to have addes some more new products and a few more surprises are on the way...

First the Etymotic ER6i is in stock and ready to ship. Impressive little guys indeed. iPod owners really need to consider adding these.

Thanks to Stevieo, I now have in stock the Ersamat. I have been using it for 2 weeks and I'm not giving it back.It has found a permanent place in my platter. Thanks for the heads up on a great product Steve! It is selling for the introductory price of $69 and will go to $79 in 30-60 days.

Also added to the site are the VPI Scoutmaster and Super Scoutmaster. VPI just keeps kicking out great turntables at a great price. Try these with a Lyra Argo or Grado Reference for a great match.

The AKG Hearo 999 Audiosphere II is in stock and available. I am currently evaluating them and would be willing to send them to 1 or 2 people for review once I am done. Please call me if you are interested.

Next we have the Panorama mini to mini (right angles) 1 foot interconnect from The Cable Pro. It is the latest greatest from TCP and we are impressed with the results we are getting.

We will be celebrating our 1 year anniversary with a special sale to be announced this coming week. Thanks to everyone for allowing us to serve you.

Todd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back