Originally posted by andrzejpw
when their powers combine. . .
biggrin.gif

Then by the power of Greyskull...

Aug 24, 2002 at 3:18 PM Post #32 of 38
Quote:

Originally posted by KR...
Then by the power of Greyskull...

No, no, Prince Adam became He-Man when he unsheathed the sword strapped to his back and said "By the power for Greyskull, I have the power." Combining the powers of multiple swords was a Thundarr thing.

Er... ummm *blush* that's what I overheard some kid say.

Aug 24, 2002 at 3:51 PM Post #33 of 38
haha how do you remember that stuff Kelly? Anyway... I'm already totally in to the META42 project... just need to find time to build up some skills to actually be able to put it together. I'm extremely interested to see what some of the more experienced people around here in the DIY world can put together. Hmm... I guess we'll just all have to wait and see.

Aug 24, 2002 at 5:15 PM Post #34 of 38
Quote:

Originally posted by kelly

No, no, Prince Adam became He-Man when he unsheathed the sword strapped to his back and said "By the power for Greyskull, I have the power." Combining the powers of multiple swords was a Thundarr thing.

Er... ummm *blush* that's what I overheard some kid say.

hehehe well you sure told me
wink.gif

The amp looks great, I have added Pics of it to my photo site that Nik was nice enough to mail me. So all of you (and me) can lust over it
evil_smiley.gif

Aug 24, 2002 at 6:08 PM Post #36 of 38
That is one of the most beautiful pieces of work I have ever seen. Nik, give my compliments to the designer/builder.

Aug 24, 2002 at 8:23 PM Post #37 of 38
Quote:

Originally posted by andrzejpw
when I said "when their powers combine," I was talking about captain planet! Anyone remember that show?
biggrin.gif

Captain planet, hes our hero, gonna take pollution down to zEro!!

Aug 25, 2002 at 6:28 AM Post #38 of 38
Guys,

Thanks a lot for your enthusiasm in considering my new amp! Now you can wait for my listening test and then I’m intentioned to write a rew, even if I cannot to explain in English what I really feel. On Thursday the R-10H will be in my house.
wink.gif
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back