qutest vs mojo big perceptible upgrade for unrefined ears and headphones?
Nov 5, 2021 at 7:57 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

pete321

100+ Head-Fier
Few years ago I spent a bunch on audiophile gear, valhalla 2, hd650, alo continental v5, etc, they're all going on ebay soon when I get the energy to go through all that.

Couldn't tell much difference between soundstage or mids high etc, all was a bit muddy, because my ears suck, although some bright headphones were bright I noticed that but felt tinny and empty, I need bass in music.

Anyway I ended up with this chinese out of circulation gimmick brand Victory V1 which can go really loud and go boom boom well and use a mojo and dragonfly cobalt when mojo is charging and that's pretty darn good for me. It's very low end weighted though but proper loudness and it's fun feeling the woofer move along with the music. Missing details though, it's crude but I listen to lots of electronic and hiphop anyway.

I listen laying around and from what I can see qutest isn't much bigger than mojo, I would consider it if I got extra cash because I read it has better details and mids/highs, and if that could be added to my already bass heavy setup then I'd be happy, I read about chord mojo 2 but qutest will probably still be better at the higher price point.

Will I notice a big difference buying a qutest or should I just stick with the mojo, 2k is a lot at least for me, I stream spotify 320, hifi if they ever offer it this century.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back