Quick question on the 801.
Jan 9, 2013 at 2:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

ianmedium

Headphoneus Supremus
Hi folks, just dipping in with a question, I apologize if is has been answered before, the search facility being what it is here (dire!) I could not find an answer.

I am thinking of trading my LCD2's for one of these players but wanted to know something first.

I currently use iTunes to manage my Wav files. Now, I know that nobody here seems to like iTunes, it seems most folks like to fiddle around with files and such but I much prefer the simplicity (to me) of iTunes.

Now, if I did indeed get one of these players I would still keep the rig I have at the moment ( see my sig) so what would be the simplest way of transferring my Wav files on iTunes to an SD card so I could play them in this player? Is that possible even? Please treat me as a complete nincompoop with this and one who is quite happy to remain that way! I want to do this as simply as possible without having to have other media carriers on my computer!

Thanks in advance, I have a feeling this player would be a wonderful match to my piano fortes!

Jan 11, 2013 at 8:40 PM Post #3 of 5
ian i was able to convert my itunes files by using HumanMedia.com to convert my files,I use a Mac also,its a free download and its fast but you have to do one song at a time.

Jan 11, 2013 at 9:17 PM Post #4 of 5
Thanks so much sky pop. did you convert to Wav? All I have to do now is hopefully sell or trade my LCD2's for this player!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back