Q = klipsch.co.uk - what courier? A = DHL or UPS
Jan 1, 2009 at 4:53 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

suicidal_orange

500+ Head-Fier
Hi all

I am interested in buying a pair of X10's in the UK and am wondering what courier would be used if I buy direct? Most couriers take packages 30 miles away when they try to deliver when no-one is home (most times, everyone I live with works!) so the courier is very important to me.

Does anyone know?

Thanks in advance
smily_headphones1.gif

EDIT:
As today is a working day I e-mailed them and had a reply within an hour saying that most orders are sent out via DHL or UPS. Very impressed at the quick reply, lets hope the X10's are as good
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 6, 2009 at 12:37 PM Post #2 of 3
Quote:

Originally Posted by suicidal_orange /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi all

I am interested in buying a pair of X10's in the UK and am wondering what courier would be used if I buy direct? Most couriers take packages 30 miles away when they try to deliver when no-one is home (most times, everyone I live with works!) so the courier is very important to me.

Does anyone know?

Thanks in advance
smily_headphones1.gif

EDIT:
As today is a working day I e-mailed them and had a reply within an hour saying that most orders are sent out via DHL or UPS. Very impressed at the quick reply, lets hope the X10's are as good
smily_headphones1.gif

I ordered X10 fom Klipsch UK and it was delivered yesterday by DHL. Hope it helps...

Jan 13, 2009 at 9:44 AM Post #3 of 3
Have things mailed to someone you trust and will be home. I have things delivered to work sometimes.

pink

Users who are viewing this thread

Back