px100 $35 amazon free shipping... Go!
Mar 11, 2008 at 4:28 PM Post #2 of 14
Would these be okay to run and play sports in (I like to shoot hoops with headphones on)? Or would the Koss Sporta/Porta Pros be a better option?

Mar 11, 2008 at 5:27 PM Post #3 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cry Havoc /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Would these be okay to run and play sports in (I like to shoot hoops with headphones on)? Or would the Koss Sporta/Porta Pros be a better option?

No, Senn PX100 won't work well for running and sports, since the grip on the head is very weak - they'll just keep falling off.

Mar 11, 2008 at 5:35 PM Post #4 of 14
It'd depend on the size of your head. I used to jog with them often and they were fairly snug.

Mar 11, 2008 at 5:58 PM Post #5 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pianist /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No, Senn PX100 won't work well for running and sports, since the grip on the head is very weak - they'll just keep falling off.

Would the sporta-pros be better for that, then? They are only $25 from amazon.com.

Mar 11, 2008 at 7:01 PM Post #8 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by juniperlater /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have a big head and the PortaPros still feel weak during running. They bounce up and down when I run. I went to earbuds because of this.

Ugh. Looks like some Marshmallows might be in my future.
eek.gif
confused.gif
frown.gif

Mar 12, 2008 at 10:16 AM Post #14 of 14
Maybe I have a big head, but the PX100 fits very nice and snug for me. I've never actually ran around in them, but I don't imagine them falling off.

The only problem is that, although they sound fantastic, they let ALL sound in, and all sound out. My friends complain that I'm always blasting music, but I actually don't leave them on that loud. also, the transparency makes it difficult to enjoy your music sometimes.

with all things being said, $35 is still a steal price. but make sure you know what you're buying

Users who are viewing this thread

Back