PSA: Replace your old HD600/650 pads
Mar 2, 2020 at 9:53 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Logan M

New Head-Fier
I'm not very active here anymore as I'm very happy with my current gear. I was compelled to post though and say I let pad degradation creep up on me. I recently replaced mine and wow what a difference. Original Sennheiser pads are expensive I know but there are some surprisingly good cheap replacements on Ebay. Get velour not leather or similar as velour is what they were tuned for. Felt compelled to post because they've made me fall in love with my all time favorite headphones all over again.

Last edited:
Mar 3, 2020 at 4:17 PM Post #2 of 3
I'm not very active here anymore as I'm very happy with my current gear. I was compelled to post though and say I let pad degradation creep up on me. I recently replaced mine and wow what a difference. Original Sennheiser pads are expensive I know but there are some surprisingly good cheap replacements on Ebay. Get velour not leather or similar as velour is what they were tuned for. Felt compelled to post because they've made me fall in love with my all time favorite headphones all over again.

Which ones did you get? I always wondered how well those cheap Chinese ones worked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back