PS4 set up and headset questions
Dec 26, 2014 at 10:30 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Droppedin

Head-Fier
I previously used my Koss DJ-Pro 100s, Zalman ZM-Mic1 and a Dual 3.5mm to 2.5mm (PC35-Xbox360) and Syba SD-CM-UAUD USB Stereo Audio Adapter for my old PS3 and 360. Not the most comfortable.

Starting to really enjoy my PS4 and multi-player gaming.I want something much more comfortable. Comfort is key. I prefer something closed but not a priority. Comfort is a priority. Something along the lines of MDR-1R or Phillip Uptowns.

Deaf in one ear also. Been reading reviews from everything from Steelseries Raw Prism to Tritton Kunai. I read so many I am lost.  Thinking of trying to buy a headset instead of making one. Not against the M50's as long as they are super comfy. Not a lot of stores near me to check various cans out.

Been kind of narrowing it down toup on HyperX, Kraken, and NVX XPT100s. But whenever I think I have one narrowed one down I see people pointing out flaws. Also, been reading headset have been getting screwed due to PS4 updates and some are not working properly? I don't want an awesome set up that is not PS4 compatiable.

Should I just go keep it simple and go with the PS4 gold? Does anyone really like them? Or is the Beats of gaming headsets?

Maybe refurbished Beyerdynamic DT-990-Pro-250 or HD 558's? IDK..

I heard the Hyper X are kind of like the Takstar Pro 80 and they are suppose to be super comfy. 

Any ideas for a super comfortable casual PS4 multi-player gamer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back