PS4 + DSS2 + Q701 + boompro mic
Oct 3, 2014 at 3:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

inanimate

New Head-Fier
I recently purchased the Q701s along with DSS2 and the boompro mic to use with my PS4. But I can not figure out how to get the mic to work with this headset.. I have tried adapters and other things but I can not get the chat audio to go to the Q701s and be able to use the mic. If anyone has any suggestions please enlighten me 

Oct 5, 2014 at 11:25 PM Post #2 of 2
  I recently purchased the Q701s along with DSS2 and the boompro mic to use with my PS4. But I can not figure out how to get the mic to work with this headset.. I have tried adapters and other things but I can not get the chat audio to go to the Q701s and be able to use the mic. If anyone has any suggestions please enlighten me 

I dont know how you are trying to attempt to connect the mic to the q701s, it is pretty much impossible unless there is a corrected adapter from the 3-pin mini XLR female to 3.55m Female (aux/mic), which i have researched and non exist. There is a guy in this forums who has been testing such an adapter tho but its been over a month since he was supposed to give word about the device.   

An alternitive would be to just heatshrink the boommic to the q701 wire if you want.   

I am actually trying to find a compatible 2.1+ EDR Bluetooth transmitter i can use with the  ModMic so i can connect it to the PS3-4. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back