Promises and wars
May 22, 2009 at 12:38 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Gamerphile

500+ Head-Fier
Well most of you know the issue according to http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f4/how...-total-192968/ - your better half, SO or what ever you want to call it is ether unaware, directly "misdirected", too aware of your headphile endeavorers or more precisely its mammon costs.

For the few of us in the last category it could assimilate a war of sorts trying desperately not to loose ground or rights while still trying to keep the other part from being equally stupendously spendy with the wallet. Not that we don't know what we are doing and most of the time the wallet CAN take it put we all know that sometimes... sometimes madness just get a hold and lovely sound and large amounts of wallet filling change hands. Thats not the issue where - oh no... The issue is when 2 people in the same household have a chance of doing this. That can only lead on way - the way of prime time reality shows where you handling of personal finances are hung out to dry and you try to look a person who was not guilty. But you know you are not. You know exactly where it all started and what you did wrong. A nightmare of sorts that we all try to escape.

Personally what I've done with my latest affair with the Headroom UDAC/BUDA+DPS system* is taken it out in the open - trying to do a blitzkrieg tactic on the enemy, hopeing she will be so stunt by my openness that she will not demand equal retribution of any sort and just accept it as it is.... A rather expensive endeavor she really can't go around. And it worked... Sorta... Well the other day she told me that when we stop studying she might do the same... go take that once in a life time shopping trip in the expensive brand stores....
eek.gif
.... ohh well I remembered just then that she is rather odd with all that... she doesn't really like shopping a lot so she mentioned not Gucci or some other god forsaken brand but more human brands and my brain was at ease again...
biggrin.gif
I love her way with money
beerchug.gif

*which are shipping right now - hitting update on the UPS order every hour like a madman. In time of writing its in germany for a monday delivery

Users who are viewing this thread

Back