Project Eternity
Oct 8, 2012 at 12:12 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Exediron

500+ Head-Fier
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to help spread the word about Project Eternity, an old-school type RPG being developed by many of the same people who used to work at Black Isle. It's being funded by a Kickstarter, and right now is 8 days away from completion - it's definitely going to exist, but the more people who like this kind of game and pledge to it the better it can be. Personally, I'm really hoping it gets to the $2.6M mark for the custom party - making my own party was always one of my favorite things about the old Icewind Dale games.

So if anyone wasn't aware of the project and likes old computer RPGs, give it a look! And if you already were, then I guess this can serve as a place to talk about it.

NOTE: I am not in any way affiliated with Obsidian.

Oct 10, 2012 at 7:39 PM Post #2 of 4
Sounds very interesting, thanks for the link!

Oct 11, 2012 at 1:34 AM Post #3 of 4
Pledged my money!
IMO Obisidian is a RPG company well worth supporting, they won't disappoint if there isn't any publishers blocking the way.
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 17, 2012 at 2:12 AM Post #4 of 4
Well, the funding drive finished out today (today, yesterday - whatever) at well over the initial goal. Now all we can do is wait for April 2014
rolleyes.gif

At least the Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition is coming out soon - that can occupy some of my time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back