Portland anyone?
Mar 6, 2003 at 12:19 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

brent_mr2

100+ Head-Fier
I did a search and the only time Portland came up was something like a year ago and it was just this guy wondering where he should fly to for a meet.

It would be real nice to get something going in the Portland area. There's 5000 members on this board so there must be some other Portlandians out there.

I'm referring to Portland, OR, not Portland, ME BTW.

Mar 10, 2003 at 1:00 PM Post #2 of 4
Well, I guess no one's interested in a Portland meet. But anyway, I just wanted to mention a few places Portlanders should go to. The Art of Audio on Hall and Cedar Hills Blvd in Beaverton. They are in the process of moving so currently they are only open by appointment. If you get spoiled easily, you may not want to go there, they have some VERY high end equipment there (but no portable audio). Right across the street is Chelsea Audio, they also have some quality equipment.

http://www.visi.com/~nau/mailorder/c...rtofaudio.html

And after you're done, you can go to Hall Street Grill for happy hour (3-6 and 9-close every day). It's really a class act place, they have a big Roy's burger for $2.95 and also coconut prawns ($2.95) and many drinks for $3. IMO it's the best happy hour in the Portland area.

Mar 13, 2003 at 3:50 AM Post #3 of 4
I know there are several people here from the Portland area. Some from Eugene, and most I don't know where. As for me I'm on the other side of the state.

Don't give up yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back