Portable Comparison: Koss Porta Pro vs Sennheiser PX 100-II
Feb 27, 2015 at 3:58 PM Post #33 of 36
Which one of these cans do you guys think have less clamping pressure on ears? Assuming the Porta Pro is set to the lightest setting?

I'm returning my PX100-II because the clamping pressure is hurting my ears.

Thanks.

I agree with the previous poster. The pressure adjustment on the KPP doesn't really do much. That being said, I believe the pressure is less on the PX. It's just more comfortable on my head.

That's kinda a shame you're returning them because of the clamping pressure. Comparatively with the majority of on-ear cans out there, I'd say the PX 100-II is very much on the light side. Maybe it's just something that has gotten better over time? I don't really remember if there was more pressure in the beginning, but I definitely have many hours and trips on mine by this point.

Mar 31, 2015 at 6:19 PM Post #34 of 36
KPP is on Massdrop this week for $30.99. Seems a steal to me.

May 19, 2018 at 4:55 PM Post #35 of 36
images

px 100ii are now extinct and difficult to get-they are going for silly prices on e bay.
i saw a pair of KPP so i ordered them.
im very pleased with them and they have a very nice natural sound with a decent bass.
i play both through a first gen i pod shuffle which is fairly dark sounding.
px rules for comfort but both sound very good for the price

May 31, 2023 at 11:13 PM Post #36 of 36
How about an update? A decade later, many miles traveled, and countless pad replacements, I'm still rocking the PX 100-II. I can't believe nothing followed after its discontinuation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back