Porsche Design Sound/KEF Space One and Motion One
May 15, 2022 at 10:37 AM Post #106 of 108
They might fit.

I bought this thick sheepskin pads from China: https://m.aliexpress.com/item/33024309368.html?spm=a2g0n.order_detail.0.0.19b5f19cT1Ktoe

Audio-technica m50x pads fit them as well.

To remove the pad, simply pull everything out, as the cushion is glued to the ring. And since it's glued, you have to peel it off.

Once that's done you can place the new pads on the ring. Keep in mind that it uses a snapping system so you have to force it a bit.

Note that the ring is thick, so you will have to stretch the pad to fit, or you could use 3m electrical tape around the edges to seal it like i did.
Thanks, ordered a set from Ali, even had a coupon waiting so they were much cheaper than Amazon.

After reading the Space One data sheets a bit I see what I thought to be a release button on top of each earphone is actually a mic for the noise cancelling, not a button at all, so glad I didn't push any harder.

May 15, 2022 at 6:43 PM Post #107 of 108
Can the Space One wireless be used completely passively cabled, or does the battery always need to be on? Also, can’t seem to find on any spec sheet if it’s AAC compatible or just AptX.

Still absolutely love the sound of my trusty M500 and considering picking up a Space One W on sale. Thanks for any info!

Feb 14, 2024 at 10:23 AM Post #108 of 108
So, just replaced my KEF / Porsche Space One ,wired ear pads in like 5 minutes. Bought from Amazon, on the label sez YunYiYi. Earpads compatible with Pioneer SE-MSTBT MS9BN MS5T Headsets, barcode is X002PH80BN SKU:FO25-TY26-(044) I ordered these since they had a rectangular shape. I just removed the pads by prying the top of the pad back, they pop off quite easily, pealed back and removed the original pads from the hard part, then put the new ones on kind of like spooning a tire on a rim, popped them back on. No glue required. Hope this helps. (First post for me, new member)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back