Planar Headphones Copyright ?
Dec 3, 2023 at 5:10 AM Post #2 of 5
I built computers many years back. Putting parts together for headphones and branding then is perfectly normal. Etsy might be the best example of this, lots of crafted items there.

Dec 3, 2023 at 5:18 AM Post #3 of 5
I built computers many years back. Putting parts together for headphones and branding then is perfectly normal. Etsy might be the best example of this, lots of crafted items there.
Thank you for your useful information. About the headphones I'm in the process of completing. Has a design that is 80% similar to Audeze (I absolutely love their classic design). And the driver part was made by me.

Dec 3, 2023 at 1:15 PM Post #4 of 5
No one is going to have a patent on either a generic planar driver or a traditional round headphone design. Avoid styling the grills with the Audeze A shape and you'll be fine. There are plenty of companies selling "Audeze style" planars. Sash, Verum, Monoprice, Modhouse, etc. As long as you don't blatantly rip of their design or use any of their tradmarks (LCD, Sine, etc) there wouldn't be any reason to go after you.

Dec 4, 2023 at 3:02 AM Post #5 of 5
Sẽ không có ai có bằng sáng chế về trình điều khiển phẳng chung hoặc thiết kế tai nghe tròn truyền thống. Tránh tạo kiểu cho vỉ nướng có hình chữ Audeze và bạn sẽ ổn thôi. Có rất nhiều công ty bán máy phẳng "kiểu Audeze". Sash, Verum, Monoprice, Modhouse, v.v. Miễn là bạn không trắng trợn sao chép thiết kế của họ hoặc sử dụng bất kỳ nhãn hiệu truyền thống nào của họ (LCD, Sine, v.v.) thì sẽ không có lý do gì để theo đuổi bạn.
Cảm ơn lời khuyên hữu ích của bạn. Tôi thực sự đang sử dụng cùng một vỉ nướng với Audeze (có sẵn trên ebay và không có logo Audeze). Có lẽ tôi sẽ thay thế nó bằng một thiết kế khác. Dù sao thì cũng cám ơn bạn!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back