Pink Flannel pads for Beyerdynamic Headphones!
Feb 3, 2023 at 11:48 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2
Grab the new Limited Edition Pink Flannel Pads Here!

The season of love is here! Valentine's Day is the day where we celebrate our significant others with affection and chocolate. This holiday Dekoni Audio is ready to jump on the love train and introduce our pink flannel ear pads for the Beyerdynamic DT series.

1080x1080_PinkFlannel_4.jpeg

Make almost any Beyer headphone pretty in pink and show your friend or family member how much you care about their headphone hobby. Maybe you don’t have someone to share the feeling of love with? Then look fabulous with ear pads filled with high density heat activated memory foam. Soft flannel fabric paired with Dekoni’s Beyer ear pad design is a treat to be had and a great gift for any audiophile this february.

At Dekoni Audio we offer verified fits so it's easy to find the right ear pads for your headphones.
Check the chart for Limited Edition Pink Flannel Below.
sOhYFQ6kYir7cAODDDmqza5SdxDv8L10tFx-DrljmGJDMcYQj7xPmfHbc0Ane1EJbkAZMjCdcVgFRDU98new5q93b4kings715Peg5N2wKBULKn1YAf318vCj5BA2ijI-W98S0THGj4vfYBs0ZuviDc

Don’t know how to change your ear pads? We have video instructions for that!
Beyerdynamic DT & T Series | How to Change Your Ear Pads | Dekoni Audio

Dekoni Audio Stay updated on Dekoni Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

Dekoni Audio @dekoniaudio http://www.dekoniaudio.com sales@dekoniaudio.com
Feb 6, 2023 at 8:23 PM Post #2 of 2
I gave away my DT990 (Included a set of the Red Flannel), so I went and got a set of DT1990 so I would have a use for these.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back