Phonak Audeo PFE Silicone Tips... All Yuor Tips Are Belong To Us!
May 4, 2009 at 8:32 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

AnAnalogSpirit

500+ Head-Fier
"What You Say?

We Get Signal.

Ha Ha Ha!

Yuor way is to destruction!

All Yuor Tips Are Belong To Us!"

- jokingly excerpted from A.Y.B.A.B.T.U.

Anyway...

So I've basically converted my entire collection of IEM earphones over to using Phonak Audeo Silicone Sleeve Tips this morning... They're great at cleanliness, bass articulation and rendering due to some sort of magicalness in the density or elasticity of the silicone material, nod to Phonak's Audeo group, and they play well with others.

IEMs that have been 'modded':

Phonak Audeo PFE 122 IEMs (medium size to fit in the PRE canal)

Sleek Audio SA-6 IEMs (small to fit IN the canal)

etymotic ER*4-P IEMs (small size to fit DEEP IN the canal)

v-moda bass freq IEMs (medium size to fit in the PRE canal)

What I Like: The Bass and Midtone RENDITION as well as the articulate _wIgGgLLy_ treble.

Smoothie piano like range and elastometric soundfont on the Phonak Audeo PFE 122 IEMs.

Silky humming ported amped bass cabinet speaker truck setup with the Sleek Audio SA-6 IEMs

Kindly yet densely HaRsH rendition well kempt with the etymotic ER*4-P... like a driving 303 kick drum, classic! IEM goodness tempered with a stretchier gummier celing. an IMPROVEMENT over the pain my smaller canals felt with the stock sized flanges (silicone) and less painful but shorter lasting foam tips that were a pain that I went through like cigarettes (i don't smoke).

v-moda bass freq: Here's a HAPPY 'lil camper for 'ya. DEFINITE audio GRADE improvement, enhancement, enmellowment and rendition improvement overall, as well as a slight comfort and cleanliness improvement. Although the default silicone BLISS material from v-moda is great, the stuff from the Audeo group at Phonak is just plain SPECIAL and MUSICAL it's an Order finer in its wigglability and capacity to move with the harmonics of the music and create subharmonics with the music. Great Great stuff this is. On my favourite traveling companions the bass which sounds so big and round and deep gets smoother and bouncier. LUV it.

Phonak's Audeo group also releases some Silicone Ear guides which work excellently with the:

Phonak Audeo PFE 122 IEMs: very comfortable! a Treat!

and

surprisingly well with:

v-moda bass freq IEM earphones... :

they AIM the earphones MAGICALLY right into my ear canal and bop me in the ear drum with pinpoint precision. No more sloppy aiming which was a problem with the default positioning and BLISS tips... no slop! FAN-effing-tastic! Like a high caliber listening room, from _i know_ inexpensive heavily copper-dense, ported, deep-bass (down to 8Hz) IEM earphones. Go v-moda!

I feel like a cheerleader. whoops! a baloon under my shirt just popped! The LEFT one. HOW embarrassing. *shame* erm... *wilt* *running away* *hiding*

Hope You Found this Any Manner of Amusing or Useful...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back