PC Panel Pro.. got this for xmas .. pretty neat if you have multiple pc audio things going on.
Dec 26, 2022 at 8:45 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

atarione

500+ Head-Fier
I recieved this device as an xmas gift.. The PC Panel Pro... I have a number of dacs / amps ..DAW ..hooked up to my computer this device can be programed to do many things has programmable buttons on the top buttons so you can switch sound devices / launch programs ..etc??? I don't even know what all it can do yet..but it is already proving somewhat handy... oh yeah and a bunch of rgb whatever going on... I need to tone this all down.. as I do not like RGB at all... (luckily that also can be set in software).

The build quality is ok... I think the knobs and sliders could be improved overall the device could benefit from a bit of refinement.. but it is pretty sturdy / usable as it..

The way they ship this thing is pretty annoying (came in small cardboard box (no plastic film / bag ..padding..etc just in the box with the USB C cable sitting on top of the top panel.. Mine seems unscathed, but this packaging is pretty lazy and substandard...in my opinion. Not ok for $100~ish..

All in all a very handy device that could and probably should be somewhat polished in future models...?? still very useful as is now.

1672105459050.png
software.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back