Pathetic
Jul 19, 2002 at 11:34 PM Post #16 of 17
Quote:

Originally posted by Mr.PD
Led Zeppelin is [size=small]NOT[/size] that great........... All they ever put out was slow screechy stuff.

yeah, right... Awfull, slow screechy songs like STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN, NO QUARTER, THANK YOU, .....
very_evil_smiley.gif

not to mention the fast screechy stuff like WHOLE LOTTA LOVE, HEARTBREAKER, LIVING LOVING MAID,......
very_evil_smiley.gif

not to mention other VERY bad, bad, bad songs like DAZED AND CONFUSED, SINCE I'VE BEEN LOVING YOU, THE RAIN SONG......
very_evil_smiley.gif

...and to think that the stupid guys at AMG gave ALL their first SIX albums a FIVE STAR RATING !!!...(by the way, I don't EVER recall seeing another band with SIX ***** STAR albums in a row...)

...yeah, right...and the fact that they were between the few bands that are considered to have shaped a whole generation of heavy metal (as BLACK SABBATH also did), of course doesn't count at all.......

...and, by the way, you don't need a phonograph to listen to their songs - all the albums have been remastered on CD's - although I PERSONALLY LIKE VINYL...
biggrin.gif

Jul 20, 2002 at 12:24 AM Post #17 of 17
Comparing Led Zeppelin to Limp Bizkit is like comparing the Sony MDR-R10 to the Sony MDR-V600...

50 years from now they will still be playing Zep songs on the radio and Limp Bizkit will be a just another forgotten example of the current sad state of the music industry. Longevity speaks for itself...

Regards

Users who are viewing this thread

Back