Out at the park (video content).
Jun 30, 2009 at 8:05 PM Post #16 of 22
Nice videos!
Lucky to have a GF that not only tolerates but is willing to join you and in public no less.
My wife thinks I am going to get arrested as some kind of suicide bomber. I get all wired up with my mini3, iriver, etc, she says she won't be seen with me

Jun 30, 2009 at 10:34 PM Post #17 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by Billyk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nice videos!
Lucky to have a GF that not only tolerates but is willing to join you and in public no less.
My wife thinks I am going to get arrested as some kind of suicide bomber. I get all wired up with my mini3, iriver, etc, she says she won't be seen with me

Yeah, I've got myself a good one haha. She loves listening to Incubus - Light Grenades with the Grado SR-80i's and after I got them she linked me to an auction on ebay for some PS-1000's haha. We're also going out this weekend to look at the local shops to try out some different models cause she wants a nicer set for herself.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graphicism /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Post a few of them online

I intend to, to see what kind of stuff the photoshop head-fi guys can come up with, i'll probably post a gallery on my own site with links to the full sized images to keep the bandwidth sane.

Jul 3, 2009 at 10:38 PM Post #18 of 22
Today we drove around a bit of Bellevue and ended up at Definitive Audio and listened to Grado RS-1's and RS-2's via my iPod Classic > Wadia iTransport and then a brand of amp I didn't recognize, I took some pics of that too, those guys were *super* nice, full service for sure, brought me chairs for us and adapters for my own headphones and a splitter so we could both listen, offered us water or a soda, they were REALLY nice, amazing guys, said he could get me a good deal on the iTransport as well, so that'll probably be my next purchase toward my rig :p

Still resizing and sorting through the pictures from today and the last outing, and then I'll have a page up to show them off and people can photoshop them or something :p

Jul 6, 2009 at 11:23 PM Post #19 of 22

two of the pictures from the day as my desktops :p

dropped the pictures to a friend who is a photoshop guru, and haven't uploaded them to my website yet, but I'll get to it :p

also have some pictures of us trying Grado RS-1's and RS-2's at DefinitiveAudio in Bellevue off a PeachTree Nova and a Wadia iTransport.

Jul 6, 2009 at 11:29 PM Post #20 of 22
Thanks for sharing! Music is definitely enhanced by being outdoors.

Jul 7, 2009 at 4:19 AM Post #21 of 22
wow! I was about to go there as well to check out the flat pad for Grado if they have, but it was busy druing a lunch time today.
frown.gif

Jul 8, 2009 at 7:24 AM Post #22 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by WittyzTH /img/forum/go_quote.gif
wow! I was about to go there as well to check out the flat pad for Grado if they have, but it was busy druing a lunch time today.
frown.gif

They didn't have any seperate pads, but like I said, they had an RS-1 and RS-2 on hand and a nice setup to drive them. They also had a 325 and a 60 (not sure if 'i' models or not, the RS's weren't for sure). They also had some Senn 595's that I didn't try out but am interested in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back