Oriolus Trailii
May 29, 2021 at 10:03 PM Post #2 of 8
Is there anywhere in New York where I can try out summit-fi equipment such as the Oriolus Trailii right now or in the near future?
Reach out to Andrew @ Musicteck. He is just over the GW Bridge in NJ and he should be able to help you out!

Last edited:
May 30, 2021 at 1:34 AM Post #3 of 8
Reach out and email Andrew and also ask if he can hold you to Memorial Day pricing. If you’ve got 5’ish Thousand spare and a great source, you’re not going to find a better IEM. YMMV of course.

May 30, 2021 at 12:05 PM Post #5 of 8
Reach out and email Andrew and also ask if he can hold you to Memorial Day pricing. If you’ve got 5’ish Thousand spare and a great source, you’re not going to find a better IEM. YMMV of course.
I already contacted Andrew and he was able to offer $800 off, but I still wanted to listen to it first. Do you know any sources in particular that pair well with the Trailii?

May 30, 2021 at 3:35 PM Post #6 of 8
I already contacted Andrew and he was able to offer $800 off, but I still wanted to listen to it first. Do you know any sources in particular that pair well with the Trailii?
I have a P6 Pro and DX300, pairs well with both. If you really want to treat yourself and go for broke at the same time ask Andrew about demoing the Cayin C9 portable amp!

May 30, 2021 at 3:50 PM Post #7 of 8
Also to be clear, Andrew has a handful of demo sources available. If you coordinate with him ahead of your trip and bring a microSD card, I'm sure you'll be all set for your demo.

May 30, 2021 at 5:40 PM Post #8 of 8
I enjoy the SP2K and the Hugo 2. The latter has more warmth. The former improved soundstage and seperation.

they sound decent out of most things but will scale wirh a decent dap

Users who are viewing this thread

Back