Online voting, <FiiO T-shirt design competition> , first 20 positions.
Nov 6, 2011 at 10:03 AM Post #31 of 44

Quote:
im completely calm :)
but, 2 contributors which have not got a single mention in the forums are skyrocketing in front of everyone else.
I tested myself, this site doesn´t require any email confirmation before a new account is operatable (even the account I´m writing with now has a fake email), and I can keep voting the entire day if I´d want to... 

I have to agree with you on the possibilities of forgery, I checked erji and headphiles and I don't see anyone even talking about entry Q

Nov 6, 2011 at 12:03 PM Post #33 of 44

Q and G must be must be exhausted by now sitting an entire day adding votes to their work - they obviously have a race 
bigsmile_face.gif

Quote:
what time is it now?

...I guess you are one of them...sick of posting and wants it to end?.....
I mean since you ask for the time, with a 1st post today with a silly name thats impossible to remember....just proves my point.

Nov 6, 2011 at 12:45 PM Post #34 of 44

lol

I'll say nothing about it... but is getting funny to see them both fighting for the 1st position... lol it wasn't a fair competition at all, in the end... you could vote for yourself 3 times, but only if you were registered to the 3 foruns... and the third one was impossible to register, unless you were a chinese guy, so, they started with the advantage to have 3 votes...

but i think they deserve it, at the end... they have made their way through the 20, now they want to win, and they are fighting hard... lol

I'm happy that at least I will have a free FiiO and discounts, and if i keep the atual position, I'll be in 4th position... not bad...

I remember being the winner on first day, then I went to bed... Next morning I was on 3rd position, now I'm on 4th... I hope I can at least get that position! :D

Nov 6, 2011 at 12:57 PM Post #35 of 44
well, deserve to win, I wouldn´t say that....But they struggle hard against eachother, and that must be tiresome, but entertaining for us 
beyersmile.png
. From what I know, maybe not even one of them have gotten a single genuine vote. It´s still 4 hours left for them and G is gaining (he´s a faster clicker)....phew! 
popcorn.gif

I hope they will be banned from the competition by this, that would be a good lesson for them both, because this has got nothing to do with what the competition is about.

Nov 6, 2011 at 1:15 PM Post #36 of 44

Well... they are into some kind of competition now... lol

Let them be happy!

At least they were chosen by FiiO to be into this competition... So, I don't think FiiO will be sad to have one of those shirts...

Just for the fun:

GUYS, YOU HAVE 4 HOURS TO CLIK!

Nov 6, 2011 at 9:48 PM Post #40 of 44
Amidst all of these alleged copyright violations I just wanted to show I built mine myself 
popcorn.gif

Outline view from illustrator so you can see all the parts.

Nov 7, 2011 at 4:10 PM Post #43 of 44
It seems unlikeley that there are 887 legitimate votes, I can't remember seeing anywhere close to that number of votes on any poll on head-fi in the last 6 years.  Also, this thread only has 3 pages of comments.  If 887 real people voted, there would surely be more than 43 comments. 

That being said I voted for D simply because it's a Wharfedale ortho.  Or at least looks like one.  But I kind of think the robot guy should win because at least we know it was his own design and he clearly spent a lot of time on it. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back