OK Computer
Jan 25, 2002 at 12:18 AM Post #16 of 21
Hey schiss, also try Scott Weiland: 12 bar blues, its a great cd. he's the lead singer from Stone Temple Pilots, but be warned, his solo effort sounds nothing like any STP album. I think you may like it.

George

Jan 25, 2002 at 2:59 AM Post #18 of 21
shoot, i only have the 10" lp on vinyl of "kid a", so no extra liner notes for me... wait a second, what is this? a gatefold, and big artwork? and a hidden track... not too shabby!

Jan 25, 2002 at 3:18 AM Post #19 of 21
Lol, I was floored the first time I heard: This is the pentagon. Section 117 may have been hit. Activate the following procedures.

Wait, was it 117 or 917? I haven't listened to it in 3 days.
confused.gif

Jan 25, 2002 at 6:06 AM Post #20 of 21
I guess I should get this album. I haven't heard much about Radiohead, I only bought "I Might Be Wrong" and "Amnisiac" which are both great albums and I really like it, but it's true that I can't listen to it frequently. Most of their songs are really thought provoking, but I wanna ask a suggestion. Tell me some CD that I don't have to concentrate to it, that I can listen to it when I'm working or reading, coz I can't really concentrate with music on, any suggestions?

Jan 25, 2002 at 6:15 AM Post #21 of 21
Quote:

Originally posted by redshifter
shoot, i only have the 10" lp on vinyl of "kid a", so no extra liner notes for me... wait a second, what is this? a gatefold, and big artwork? and a hidden track... not too shabby!

Yeah Yeah Yeah...rub it in why dont ya
frown.gif

George

Users who are viewing this thread

Back