Oh god, this product is funny!! iRock 300W wireless Music Adaptor
Dec 13, 2002 at 4:37 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Uncledan

Headphoneus Supremus
I just order my iPod 10G online (10G is good enough for me, don't need 20G
biggrin.gif
, I don't have 4000 songs in my mp3 collection). Then I find this product. iRock 300W Wireless Music Adaptor!! This product is pretty cool, since I can use it for my car audio. But does anyone know how it sound?? does it sound good???
I really think this is a very useful product!!

Check this out.

http://www.myirock.com/players/300W%...ransmitter.htm

Dec 13, 2002 at 4:43 AM Post #2 of 6
I used to have one of these types of devices (not the iRock in particular, but one that worked on the same concept). It worked pretty decently, but my car stereo was nothing really to write home about. If you just want some tunes off your CDP or new iPod, I'm sure it'll fit the bill for convenience and it doesn't sound bad. One thing is that if you are in a really busy area, blank FM stations are sometimes hard to come by. I'm not sure how the mechanism works with this particular unit, but on the one I used to have the FM station had to be completely blank or else there would be some interference.

Congrats on the iPod! Cool little devices, aren't they?
cool.gif

Dec 13, 2002 at 4:57 AM Post #3 of 6
Thx for respone LobsterSan, I am still waiting for my little iPod.......
evil_smiley.gif
evil_smiley.gif
But I want to find a solution for my car audio problem. Since after I get my iPod, I will not buy CD anymore. Then I don't have most update CD for my car audio. I believe the wireless adaptor will just fix what I need. :) Does anyone have any other suggestion?

Dec 13, 2002 at 8:10 AM Post #4 of 6
Uncledan:

I actually have one of these. I bought it for the same reason as you about a month ago, and it works very well. Unfortunately, I really don't use it much. If you're interested in it, I'll give you a decent deal on it
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 14, 2002 at 7:17 AM Post #6 of 6
I had the iRock adapter and returned it. I live in Los Angeles. The airwaves here are saturated with FM stations and it is very difficult to find a frequency that is absent of an active station or "bleedthrough" from a station. When the adapter finally connected with my radio, the quality was on par with a hissing FM station.

My soultion to getting MP3s to play in the car was to upgrade the radio to a Panasonic 7400 (AM/FM/XM/CD/MP3).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back