October Seattle (mini)meet...
Oct 14, 2003 at 3:39 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

fewtch

Headphoneus Supremus
Just thought I'd start this thread as a proposal to see who could come to an October meet in the Seattle area, and where we might hold one if there's enough interest... Wilson M. mentioned something could happen toward the end of October (if I recall) and we're at about the 2 week point...

Anyone interested? My place is just not right as far as the layout (not enough free space to set stuff up, let alone host everyone) or I'd volunteer.

What's the prevailing thought as to where this could be held, provided there's interest in having one? Or am I totally out of the loop, and something's already in the works?
biggrin.gif

Oct 14, 2003 at 9:44 AM Post #2 of 11
how bout at experience audio ..anybody talk to those folks yet?

Oct 14, 2003 at 6:11 PM Post #3 of 11
Looks like Wilson M's last post here was 4 days ago, hopefully he's not losing interest in head-fi (maybe just involved in building/listening to the Maestrobator he was working on?).

Anyway, maybe he can pick up on this thread when he comes back, or start a new one... I'm not cut out to even think about being an organizer type of person...

Just thought I'd see who's interested, whatever (actually, I'm just itching to listen to some Stax, HP1000s, HE-90s, CD3ks, PPA amps, etc... that's the true reason, I cannot tell a lie...
biggrin.gif
).

Oct 14, 2003 at 7:28 PM Post #5 of 11
for all we know he could be on the floor...needin help ...anybody try callin him. ;p ;-\

Oct 20, 2003 at 1:11 AM Post #6 of 11
It looks like Wilson M. has left the building (at least for now)... it's been 9 days since he posted.

Anyone interested in organizing something for October?

Oct 20, 2003 at 1:43 AM Post #8 of 11
Quote:

Originally posted by eric343
Well, I think he just got bored of Head-Fi, and he's currently still working on the KGSS (he's fine, don't worry).

Thanks Eric... I was a little concerned but thought that was probably it. Imagine, someone actually listening to their music and gear instead of (like me) spending most of their time talking about it...
biggrin.gif

Oct 23, 2003 at 9:48 AM Post #9 of 11
im still good for it ...

Oct 29, 2003 at 4:59 PM Post #10 of 11
So am I, altho October's out now. I'm just rotten at organizing stuff tho, and don't have a car or know anyone at any audio places... there has to be someone in the Seattle area who has the connections and/or git-go to get something going...

Oct 30, 2003 at 12:37 AM Post #11 of 11
Yup, Wilson is still slaving over the KGSS.
biggrin.gif
I'm under the impression that something will come up once he completes the monster and has given it some good listening time.

I'd be willing to host, but venue is a problem. The owners of this house arent anywhere close to letting in a bunch of strangers.
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back