North Carolina meet interest check
May 2, 2002 at 5:25 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

dhwilkin

Headphone audiophiles are practically the stuff of legend.
Hey, it's about time us NC Head-fiers had a meet. And since I'll be finishing grad. school May 18th, anytime after that would be great. So, if you're interested in having a meet, please post here, along w/ preferred dates/times and equipment you could bring. I'd like to have the meet in or around Raleigh, since it's in the middle of the state. I could host the meet in my apartment, depending on the number of responses. If we're lucky, maybe we could get Headroom to let us borrow a few things as well.

Preferred time: May 19th or 26th, anytime after 1:00 PM
Equipment:
- Art DI/O DAC
- MSB Link DAC
- Headroom Max
- Etymotic 4P + adapter
- JMT CMOY amp
- Senn 580 + Red Clou cable
- Audio-Technica W2002
- BPT BP-Jr.

May 2, 2002 at 5:52 PM Post #2 of 4
Hi,
If it is in Raleigh, why not? I am in Ncsu doing Structural engineering master degree. Let me know...time and place.

Purk

May 6, 2002 at 4:21 PM Post #3 of 4
I would love to come, but I don't know if I will ba available. We are buying a new house and will be moving at the end of the month, so lots of work to be done. We'll see.

Jeff

May 29, 2002 at 1:28 PM Post #4 of 4
Being in the northwest corner of the state (Franklin), I won't be able to come. Asheville is 1.5 hrs away - the middle of the state is 6 hrs and is not practicle. Please let me know how things go thu.

Any GA groups? Meet in Atlanta (only 2 hrs away)??? Gainesville? Clayton? Even Knoxville would work for me.

The HeadRoom meeting in Atlanta was almost great. Too much noise from next room and too little time made it merely very good.
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back