Newbie question
Apr 10, 2007 at 5:25 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

chgolatin2

New Head-Fier
I am new to audiophile stuff even though I dont consider myself an "audiophile" All of my stereo consist of Jolida products.

Jolida 1000RC integrated tube amp with upgraded tubes JJ, EH, Mullards.
Jolida JD100 with a level 2 mod from underwoodhifi
VSA VR2 speakers
DH Lab Revelation IC
DH Labs Q10 speaker cables
Cryo treated acme outlet
ultimatecables power cord for the amp
stealth power cord for the cd player
Naim power strip uninterrupeted.

I just purchase a clearaudio emotion tt with a pro-ject basic phono and an adcom cartridge. (The TT has not been setup yet) my question is about power cords, ok here it goes. I purchase a PC from ultimatecables.com and along with an ipod cable. A buddy of mine brought over a PC from VH Audio, I have to admit that my sound just came out of nowhere, bass was dramatically improved. Anyway, am I the only one that has the PC from the vendor listed above? If so, whats your take on it? My buddy informed me that is not good to have and RF magnet on the PC, dunno know the specifics but I would love to hear from those that have more knowledge. Also, I have thinking about upgrading my Stealth PC that I have connected on my CD player with the same PC that I have on my amp, is that a good idea? The Cd player came with the Stealth PC purchase the unit "used" from a retired doctor.

Thanks to all in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back