New York - ??
Sep 24, 2005 at 6:19 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

GordonHo

Head-Fier
i just bought a pair of ue10 and would like to compare them to some other full size headphones.
anyone headfier in new york would like to meet within the next 1 1/2 weeks (ill go back to germany at 5th october) to try out some equipment?
i have only a little bit here, thats an ipod shuffle, ipod nano, shure e3c, sony ed21lp the new ue10 and ofc the standard apple earplugs .)

well let me know

regards gordon

Sep 24, 2005 at 6:46 PM Post #4 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by GordonHo
i just bought a pair of ue10 and would like to compare them to some other full size headphones.
anyone headfier in new york would like to meet within the next 1 1/2 weeks (ill go back to germany at 5th october) to try out some equipment?
i have only a little bit here, thats an ipod shuffle, ipod nano, shure e3c, sony ed21lp the new ue10 and ofc the standard apple earplugs .)

well let me know

regards gordon

sup gordon, your first name is my last name hehe..

I'm out in eastern long island, PM me if that's a reasonable distance from where your staying.

(btw, no one can really try out your ue10, but i know u know that already)

Sep 24, 2005 at 6:50 PM Post #5 of 8
he,
so gordon is your lastname? nice
wink.gif

yes i know that i dont have alot of toys to offer, im just curious since im new to this 'addiction'.

how far away is your place from manhattan or brooklyn? im only here for a short time, so im not very familiar with the distances.

regards gordon

Sep 26, 2005 at 4:11 AM Post #7 of 8
2 hours is tough, since im working all day till ~ 8pm adding 4 hours traveling time and 1 hour getting ready after work ..

although, are you still interested after your 'accident' ?

regards gordon

Sep 26, 2005 at 7:22 AM Post #8 of 8
hey gordon,

it really sucked, but i'm not injured that bad, i just had some tiny cuts in my ears that are healing. I'm glad thats over.

If my workload permits i don't mind, yet that remains to be seen : /
(6 classes are melting my brain : /).

Yet if you decide you want to try and make it let me know and i'll see what i can do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back