New York Area Meeting Anyone Thinking About It?
Feb 18, 2003 at 8:21 PM Post #227 of 235
Quote:

Originally posted by antness
Are there any head-fi groupies that follow these meets around the country (or world?)

Load's of'em ! They really go for them DIY'ers
tongue.gif

Feb 18, 2003 at 8:51 PM Post #228 of 235
HEY ! Whaddia want from me ? I was young and not into audio at the level of which I am now....I'm assuming that we're talking about shooting me for bringing the V-600's ? IF not, then I'm bringing my "Desperado" style guitar case with me !
very_evil_smiley.gif

Besides...I DID say that we should burn them !
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 18, 2003 at 8:59 PM Post #229 of 235
Oh...for bringing the AMP ? I didn't see the Etymotic comment on the bottom Yeah, Ok, no amp..no guitar.
And I really want to hear peoples Ety's....I auditioned the 4's and the 6's 2 weeks ago, and didn't like them at all. (Now I'm really gonna get shot )

Feb 19, 2003 at 1:13 AM Post #230 of 235
I'm game for May 3rd. I'll stand at the door like a bouncer and anyone who wants to get in will have to grease me with various toys. Antness can start unloading the v2 in my car, Bozebuttons should start packing the Cary 300SEI and the Levinson DAC, etc. Life in NY is tough and very expensive.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Feb 19, 2003 at 1:36 AM Post #232 of 235
Quote:

Originally posted by bifcake
anyone who wants to get in will have to grease me with various toys.

Look, NYC is pretty liberal, but even we can't have that going on upon our streets...

You'll have to find your pleasures elsewhere
very_evil_smiley.gif

Feb 19, 2003 at 1:40 AM Post #233 of 235
Quote:

Originally posted by williamgoody
I should be good to go for the 3rd as well.

The 3rd of May is a target date that will not likely be the actual date. I should know more by Friday. When I've obtained a firm working date from John Grado I'll post a new thread with details and directions. This thread is too long to go wading through...

smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 19, 2003 at 5:43 AM Post #235 of 235
Quote:

Originally posted by HighwayStar
Look, NYC is pretty liberal, but even we can't have that going on upon our streets...

You'll have to find your pleasures elsewhere
very_evil_smiley.gif

Damn it, you're such a party pooper!
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back