New to me - Connecting Senn G4me Zero & Fiio E11k to a Xbox One
Mar 25, 2015 at 5:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Kevolu

New Head-Fier
I'm sure this is very easy and not even thread worthy but I'm finding surprisingly limited information online. I rarely have to do this because Google has all the answers and probably does for this question but I can't find it and I'm not very experienced in this area to know for sure.

Anyway, I purchased a Senn G4me Zero a couple days ago and got it today. It is a little more quiet than I want so I ordered a Fiio E11k today which I should get tomorrow. I've been wanting an Amp anyway for my HFI-780 I purchased a couple years back. The Fiio seemed like a good deal at 50 dollars so I went with that. I know when I bought my headphones a couple years back I kept seeing Fiio recommended as a quality inexpensive option.

To my question though... Is setup as simple as Headset to Fiio Amp to the adapter on the Xbox One controller? 

I hope this is all compatible. I would of had a much easier time going with Astro A40's but I really wanted the Senn's and the added benefit of being able to use them on PC or any other device.

Also one last question- Will I be able to plug in the Amp to the USB on the xbox one and play while its charging? How long will the life last before having to charge it? A long gaming session I hope if it isn't able to be used while charging or has a loud noise while charging.

Thanks in advance for help with these noob questions. I could of waited till I got the amp and figured it out myself but I truly wanted to be able to hook it up fast and play before going to work. I spent close to 1k on this xbox one setup(24'' asus monitor, Scuf controller, Senn G4me Zero, Xbox One, Fiio E11k, and Keyboard) and will finally be able to get the full experience when I get the Amp setup. To say the least, I'm excited.. and broke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back