New to digital music
Nov 6, 2014 at 6:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

karrm

New Head-Fier
I was spoiled by listening to people play music at home, and HiFi was secondary, CDs similar.  Could not even like MP3 so have not had much digital music at all until now.  Jumping in to the game finally with my PONO player, and I like it.  Need some headphones.  I would not have joined except really needed to post one message to someone, but now that I am here, will ask about headphones shortly. 
I am oldish, still have good hearing, play the piano and violin, like almost all types of music as long as the words do not gross me out, tap my toes to classical and to Jam Bands. 

Nov 7, 2014 at 12:42 AM Post #3 of 3
  I was spoiled by listening to people play music at home, and HiFi was secondary, CDs similar.  Could not even like MP3 so have not had much digital music at all until now.  Jumping in to the game finally with my PONO player, and I like it.  Need some headphones.  I would not have joined except really needed to post one message to someone, but now that I am here, will ask about headphones shortly. 
I am oldish, still have good hearing, play the piano and violin, like almost all types of music as long as the words do not gross me out, tap my toes to classical and to Jam Bands. 

Budget?
Do you care about open or closed headphones?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back