New Silversmith Audio Fidelium Cables... not silver, not palladium...?
May 26, 2022 at 9:20 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

bilboda

100+ Head-Fier
A mystery alloy which the designer states are better than his previous exotic cables and are definitely much, much less expensive.

Looking for an upgrade to my system, I thought about speaker wires. I already had The World's Best Cables. It says so right on the package! (mogami wire)

Sleuthing took me to Silversmith Audio. Fidelium
The reviews were very very good and universal when compared to the the previous version.
As much as I paid for my VTV purifi amp, I certainly sat on the decision for a while but thought, if not now, when? 30 day trial helped.
Read the reviews linked from the site and the user experiences on the site.
I really can't add to that except I certainly agree with the praise.
An analogy would be a new unscratched pair of glasses with a new prescription. Never really notice the haze until it's gone.
Decays extend naturally, never noticed a problem before but it's clear now. Listening to Dreams from Fleetwod Mac, the back up vocals are easy to pick out the voices vs vs a general chorus, elsewhere piano decay is extended.
All resulting in more detail.

Real happy with the purchase. I could tell right away they were an upgrade but for some reason, today it just became incredibly obvious.
Next we'll see if a couple of TYR's will outdo the purifi amp. I'll have 15 days to figure it out, unless it's obvious from the start like these cables.

silversmith.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back