New news at TTVJ
Feb 14, 2006 at 5:54 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Todd

Headphone Vinyl Meister
Member of the Trade: TTVJ Audio
Hi All,

Still awaiting our shipment from AKG. They should be here any day now... the super dooper low price for the K701 has gone up as of midnight tonight. The price we were matching was ridiculously low. it is still at a very nice price and well worth it. Call to see where we are at and order away!

Our new website is functioning much smoother and more features are being added daily. Order online and you can get tracking numbers, status reports , and a first time purchase discount of $10 when you sign up.

New gear!!! The Meier Aria is in stock but going fast. More will be on the way soon. Dynavector cartridges, Exact Power conditioners, Von Schweikert and Anthony Gallo speakers, the complete Roksan line and the newest addition... Manley audio amps, preamps and phono stage. Also available very soon will be a mini to mini Nordost Heimdal cable which will list for $249. We will have a sale on the first 10 we recieve - you will be able to preorder it in a day or two.

We have new t-shirts that are as cool as can be - if I do say so myself! The t-shirts have our new logo on the front and our Decca label ad from The Absolute Sound on the back - Digital is for people who can't handle reality.

Also available very soon - the VIDAR is scheduled to arrive by the end of this month. It is the new Nordost cable burner. SO when you buy a cable from TTVJ you will be able to get it burned in for free for the month of March. After that it will be $25 per pair for burn in if it is purchased from us or $50 for a cable sent to us for burn in.

Todd

Jul 12, 2006 at 3:39 AM Post #2 of 6
Todd-

Are you still selling Gallo speakers? Shoot me a message if you are because I need a Reference Center speaker and do not see them on the website.

Thanks,
Al

Jul 12, 2006 at 3:49 AM Post #3 of 6
Yes, I am a Gallo dealer. They do not want internet sales so I had to remove it from my site. If you are interested in Gallo just give me a call.

TOdd

Jul 12, 2006 at 6:47 AM Post #5 of 6
hey todd, im that guy who just ordered your grado's and had the dog eat the pads

but! i know this is off topic... but is there a specific portable amp that would rock with these?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back