New Monitors
Dec 17, 2022 at 12:04 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

WinstonNorris

New Head-Fier
I have the Linsoul KZ ZS10 Pro 4BA+1DD 5 Driver and a pair of Shure 425 monitors. I am looking to upgrade them for something with better sound. Can anyone recommend a pair of monitors under £100 that are better than either of the above?

Thank you Moxey

Dec 17, 2022 at 2:57 PM Post #2 of 4
I have the Linsoul KZ ZS10 Pro 4BA+1DD 5 Driver and a pair of Shure 425 monitors. I am looking to upgrade them for something with better sound. Can anyone recommend a pair of monitors under £100 that are better than either of the above?

Thank you Moxey
IKKO Obsidian OH10, Tripowin Olina SE, Tin HiFi C3

Dec 17, 2022 at 8:33 PM Post #3 of 4

Thank you Moxey

you can read about the Truthear HEXA.

Neutral with subbass boost. Good fit. Coherent and good timbre. Good technicalities (other than smallish soundstage).

Dec 19, 2022 at 6:22 PM Post #4 of 4

Thank you Moxey
Truthear HEXA is currently unbeatable cost to performance benchanark.

https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/truthear-hexa-4-driver-hybrid-iem.26189/review/29624/

I’ve donated my time for this voluntary review. Not paid or given samples for the review. Motivation is purely to spread this great IEM to someone looking for better IEM with fractions of the price they’ve should have needed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back