[NEW model] Aroma Audio's "AIR" Bluetooth DAC Amplifier
Mar 5, 2023 at 12:14 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

aromaaudio

Member of the Trade: Aroma Audio
Aroma Audio is proud to announce the launch of its latest product, the "AIR" Bluetooth Amplifier. This portable amplifier supports lossless transmission formats and uses the ES9038Q2M DAC to enhance the music experience. The Air is versatile and customizable with three output ports, the ability to replace the OP-AMP, and a high/low gain switch. Don't miss out on the chance to enjoy high-quality music on the go with Aroma Audio's AIR.

If you're interested in the AROMA Air, please leave us a message!

dsc02891.jpg

Product Descriptions:

We are excited to announce the latest addition to the AROMA Audio product line, the Bluetooth portable amplifier, "Air". This product is the culmination of over 3 years of intense research and development, and we are proud of its performance. With the ability to support multiple lossless transmission formats, the ES9038Q2M DAC allows for an improved music experience when streaming. The Air has 8 digital filters that can be easily changed with a press of the power button. It also includes three output ports: 4.4mm Balanced, 2.5mm Balanced & 3.5mm Single Ended, and the OP-AMP can be replaced with other alternatives. Additionally, the Air has a high/low gain switch to drive higher impedance products. At 121 x 69 x 30mm and weighing only 190g, it is portable and lightweight. Enjoy high-quality music on the go via Bluetooth with the Air.

Specifications:
Battery: Φ 18650 3400|mAH (can support 8 hours of continuous playback)
Supported formats: SBC / AAC / APT-X / APTX-LL / APTX-HD /LDAC
Total harmonic distortion: 0.0017% - SE 0.0017% - BAL
Resolution: 81dB -- SE 81dB -- BAL
Signal-to-noise ratio: 123dB -- SE 124dB -- BAL
Supporting impedance:
Size: 121 x 69 x30 (mm)
Weight: 190 g
Power (this parameter is measured under THD+N ≤ 0.01%):
16Ω: 26mW--SE 26mW--BAL
32Ω: 50mW--SE 50mW--BAL
100Ω: 130mW--SE 130mW--BAL
300Ω: 120mW--SE 400mW--BAL
600Ω: 60mW--SE 240mW--BAL

Mar 26, 2023 at 10:56 PM Post #3 of 9
can it use as usb dac ? or only bluetooth?
Thanks for your interest in Aroma AIR. Just to let you know, it only supports Bluetooth connection and doesn't support USB input.

Hope that helps clarify things. Let us know if you have any other questions!

Apr 9, 2023 at 11:42 PM Post #4 of 9
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to share some fun for all Aroma AIR users. Did you know you can perform OPAMP rolling on your AIR to achieve different sound characteristics? OPAMP rolling refers to replacing the operational amplifier in the audio circuit with a different one to achieve other sound characteristics.

AIR OPAMP.jpg

For example, you can try the MUSES01 OPAMP and experience the differences in the soundstage, tonality, and detail. It's an excellent way to customize the sound to your liking and have fun with your Aroma AIR.

But that's not all. You can also replace the battery (18650 ) in your AIR to explore different sonic performances. It's a fun and exciting way to experiment with your gear and find the perfect sound for your preferences.

So, what are you waiting for? Try OPAMP rolling and battery replacement on your Aroma AIR, and let us know what you think. Let's share our experiences and have some fun with our audio gear.

Apr 16, 2023 at 10:25 AM Post #5 of 9
Hi Everyone,

We wanted to share an exciting review of our Aroma Audio AIR by SPILL ( https://www.spill.hk/headphones/AROMA-Audio-Air-review/). We are thrilled to receive such positive feedback from experts in the field, and we translate their comments into English.

== Review from SPILL ==
"As the brand's first portable Bluetooth decoding headphone amplifier, AROMA Audio's pursuit and insistence on good sound can also be seen on the Air. In fact, there are many similar products on the market. Compared to them, Air has a pure functionality without USB DAC, and additional input/output ports, to focus on making the Bluetooth signal the best and maximizing its enhancement. It does achieve that goal."
=================

Full Review
https://www.spill.hk/headphones/AROMA-Audio-Air-review/

However, we apologize that the review is currently only available in Chinese text, and you can use Google Translate to translate them into English. We understand this may be inconvenient for some of our members who do not read the language. Nevertheless, we hope that those who can read Chinese will find the review informative and helpful.

Thank you for your continued support, and we look forward to sharing more exciting news and reviews with you in the future.

Apr 16, 2023 at 7:36 PM Post #6 of 9
Looks interesting. I would love to compare this unit against my dethonray sg1 gold and ifi gryphon.

Apr 17, 2023 at 1:38 AM Post #7 of 9
Looks interesting. I would love to compare this unit against my dethonray sg1 gold and ifi gryphon.

Glad to hear that you find our Aroma AIR interesting!

We would love to hear your comparison between the Aroma AIR and your dethonray sg1 gold and ifi gryphon.

If you're interested in purchasing the Aroma AIR, you can order it through this link and we offer a flat shipping rate of USD$25 to customers worldwide.

Aroma AIR
https://www.aromaaudio.com.hk/air.html

Thanks!

Mar 16, 2024 at 12:09 PM Post #9 of 9
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to share some fun for all Aroma AIR users. Did you know you can perform OPAMP rolling on your AIR to achieve different sound characteristics? OPAMP rolling refers to replacing the operational amplifier in the audio circuit with a different one to achieve other sound characteristics.

AIR OPAMP.jpg

For example, you can try the MUSES01 OPAMP and experience the differences in the soundstage, tonality, and detail. It's an excellent way to customize the sound to your liking and have fun with your Aroma AIR.

But that's not all. You can also replace the battery (18650 ) in your AIR to explore different sonic performances. It's a fun and exciting way to experiment with your gear and find the perfect sound for your preferences.

So, what are you waiting for? Try OPAMP rolling and battery replacement on your Aroma AIR, and let us know what you think. Let's share our experiences and have some fun with our audio gear.
Just bought the Air and I'm excited to play with it.

One question: How do we which op-amps to choose from? Is it a certain compliance standard? What should we look out for?

If someone can share a list of op-amps they've tried/recommend, that would be helpful. I've heard people mention the Burson v5i.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back