NEW MEMBER (Updated with photos now)
Dec 20, 2023 at 12:24 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

soundhd

New Head-Fier
I guess this is where were supposed to introduce ourselves..... I'm an older guy (75)..been an audiophile since my early teens...pretty much a 2 channel guy.....still listen to vinyl ( posted a couple photos of my 2 channel system and the movie room)....background in pro audio (early 70's to early 80's) FOH (Front Of House) & Foldback (multi-mix stage monitor system) mixing. Do have a multi-media room with surround sound (7.1) for films & music, also a musician (drummer/percussionist) played around SE Michigan for a number of years (gave that up about 12 years ago). Been a Bluesound WiFi home audio system owner now for going on 4 years now and that is working out very well I must say. As for headgear have a set of Meze 99 Classics and a set of Zero Audio Duoza earphones. Pretty joined this forum because recently was forced to get into bluetooth vehicle audio (my 6 Gen Apple IPod classic's will no longer work in our new 2024 Ford Edge) so purchased a HIFI Walker H2 and so far seems to be working out ok, still like cable connections better but goes with the territory I guess so just trying to figure it all out.

The soundman in Ann Arbor

Attachments

• MAIN LISTENING ROOM SYSTEM WITH THE BLUESOND NODE 2i  ADDED.jpg
    MAIN LISTENING ROOM SYSTEM WITH THE BLUESOND NODE 2i ADDED.jpg
    216.5 KB · Views: 0
  • audio-video equipment 001 reduced size.JPG
    audio-video equipment 001 reduced size.JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 0
  • GREAT ROOM SYSTEM 1.jpg
    GREAT ROOM SYSTEM 1.jpg
    333 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Dec 20, 2023 at 1:05 PM Post #2 of 4
Dec 20, 2023 at 2:42 PM Post #4 of 4
No, started a small sound reinforcement company, started out working in clubs and moved up to small concert venues.....worked with local, regional and national acts...

Still fun! Welcome to headfi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back