New IEM for Vocals/Instruments. (Moondrop Aria Upgrade)
Nov 17, 2023 at 4:55 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

kristwi

New Head-Fier
Should be in the range between 200-300€/$ can be slightly above too.

I’m really looking for good texture and thicker sound plus most importantly for instruments and vocals.

So far I’ve come across:
Simgot EA1000
AFUL Performer 8/5
Kiwi Ears Orchestra Lite
Blessing 3 (heard they are a step weaker)

Any recommendations which path to go?

Nov 17, 2023 at 9:30 PM Post #2 of 4
I've got the Simgot ea1000 and it's not worth it, vocals and lower piano notes don't have a strong presence. The Simgot ea500 with red nozzles is better have those too.
I had the Blessing 3 and it was no way worth that kind of money. The Truthear Crinnacle Zero Blue on a Topping e30II on optical and L30II makes vocals amazing with it's silent noise floor. The red is thinner sounding, but nice for gaming.

Nov 18, 2023 at 2:44 AM Post #3 of 4
I've got the Simgot ea1000 and it's not worth it, vocals and lower piano notes don't have a strong presence. The Simgot ea500 with red nozzles is better have those too.
I had the Blessing 3 and it was no way worth that kind of money. The Truthear Crinnacle Zero Blue on a Topping e30II on optical and L30II makes vocals amazing with it's silent noise floor. The red is thinner sounding, but nice for gaming.
Thank you for your insight! I guess the decision will be make between AFUL Performer 8 or Kiwi Ears Orchestra Lite. Need to compare them online since I can’t audition them.

Nov 18, 2023 at 3:12 AM Post #4 of 4
I’m really looking for good texture and thicker sound plus most importantly for instruments and vocals.

Anything from Penon, if this is your criteria.

Dome, Globe and Serial come closest to your budget though the others are well worth checking out as well depending on your other needs.

Edit: or wait for the Penon Quattro which should drop any moment now. No idea as to the price yet though.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back