NES Classic
Mar 24, 2017 at 4:38 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

sti23

New Head-Fier
Anyone have the fortune of getting one? (without a huge mark-up of course)

I wonder if they'll ever increase production and let people get them!!!!
angry_face.gif

Mar 25, 2017 at 2:43 PM Post #2 of 7
Well I do no that when Nintendo released Amibos they were limited and a similar story where people were buying them up then reselling at crazy prices. Then Nintendo decided they were going to re release most of there first run.

So basically I am thinking they will come out and have a bigger production push some time in the future.

Mar 27, 2017 at 12:20 PM Post #3 of 7
Well I do no that when Nintendo released Amibos they were limited and a similar story where people were buying them up then reselling at crazy prices. Then Nintendo decided they were going to re release most of there first run.

So basically I am thinking they will come out and have a bigger production push some time in the future.

I really hope you're right! I even follow this Twitter feed that notifies me whenever there is new stock available. Once, I saw the notification pop up and immediately clicked on the link to buy it. It was sold out!! Took me 10 seconds to react to the notification. Sold out.
Oh well.  It's not a big deal. 

Mar 27, 2017 at 12:38 PM Post #4 of 7
I really hope you're right! I even follow this Twitter feed that notifies me whenever there is new stock available. Once, I saw the notification pop up and immediately clicked on the link to buy it. It was sold out!! Took me 10 seconds to react to the notification. Sold out.
Oh well.  It's not a big deal. 

You need to check out resellers on EBay. I bought a modified one for my son and it came preloaded with 700 games instead of the stock 30. I paid $200 for it and it is worth every penny.

Mar 27, 2017 at 1:10 PM Post #5 of 7
You need to check out resellers on EBay. I bought a modified one for my son and it came preloaded with 700 games instead of the stock 30. I paid $200 for it and it is worth every penny.

Wow, 700 games?? Wow, $200??  
The Classic appealed to me because of my favorite childhood games, and that it was only $60.  
I've seen a bunch online for around $140 ish.....but even if I wanted to pay that much, I would rather get the set that you got. That's a lot of games!

Mar 27, 2017 at 1:19 PM Post #6 of 7
Nowinstock has a Google group that gives solid notifications when they pop up. I got one from Amazon and I notified a buddy of them at BestBuy and got one as well. It's a pretty sweet box for $60. Do get an extension cable for the controller though. They are only about $7-10 and a must have.

Mar 27, 2017 at 2:04 PM Post #7 of 7
Wow, 700 games?? Wow, $200??  
The Classic appealed to me because of my favorite childhood games, and that it was only $60.  
I've seen a bunch online for around $140 ish.....but even if I wanted to pay that much, I would rather get the set that you got. That's a lot of games!

Here check this out. This is what I have but even more games.

Look at this on eBay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/182504037866

MODDED Nes Classic Edition 680 Games Nintendo Hacked 100% Positive! SHIPS TODAY!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/182504037866

Users who are viewing this thread

Back