Need to find people in denver
Sep 2, 2004 at 12:54 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

indigosax

100+ Head-Fier
Well, just moved to Denver from Kansas city. Don't know anyone out here, so I figured Head-fi'ers are a damn good place to start. I live At 11th n spear ( in The Parkway) Anyone wanna learn me the area ( good audio stores... venues.... good bars....etc.)

Sep 7, 2004 at 8:39 AM Post #4 of 6
I live here but I don't get out much
tongue.gif

In addition to Singlepower, the area is also home to Bolder Cables which is in Littleton. Rocky Mountain Audi Fest is coming up soon and there is some discussion on some Head-Fi'ers that might attend.

Denver is home to both Quinzo's and Q'doba. Q'doba is great, much better than Chipotle, and I like going there just for their habanero sauce.

Edit: Oh, and I'm in the SE area near University Hills.

Sep 9, 2004 at 5:36 PM Post #6 of 6
I was in Boulder a month or so ago. I definitely recommend you check that out. especially with all the college students back in town now. It's only like 20-30 minutes from Denver. I wish I could remember the names of some of the restaurants/bars we went to.

I was looking at a job out there and was trying to prepare myself for starting all over with new place, friends, etc. I'm kinda sad because the job was sweet and I liked Boulder a lot, but I'm also kind of happy because I'm the type to get comfortable with what I know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back