Need help with replacing LCD-2 closed back headphones
May 10, 2024 at 5:39 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

fallsage

New Head-Fier
Hello dear forum members
I have a lcd-2 closed back and ae-9 sound card, I am well aware the sound card is not suitable for this class of headphones and will replace it soon.
The problem is that because of my age I can not listen to music for a long time and work in headphones that weigh ~700 grams. My neck is starting to hurt)
So I need help with replacing my headphones with other.
I am far away from big cities and will not be able to travel to them and compare headphones. Only experience based on reviews and hope you can help me with that.
I am considering headphones like Denon ah-d9200, Dan clark aeon 2 noire, Kennerton Rognir dynamic and maybe you can tell me something else
What is important to me is the closed design of the headphones. Detail at high frequencies and a good stage.
I hope you can help me in some way in this matter) And pardon my bad English)

May 10, 2024 at 6:47 PM Post #2 of 3
Welcome.

After spending time with some version of LCD-2 closed at Canjam, I moved onto an Aeon closed.
The weight difference is noticeable and very real, although I liked both.
One budget alternative might be something like the Monoprice M565c which I use.

Hope you get more suggestions.

May 10, 2024 at 7:41 PM Post #3 of 3
Welcome.

After spending time with some version of LCD-2 closed at Canjam, I moved onto an Aeon closed.
The weight difference is noticeable and very real, although I liked both.
One budget alternative might be something like the Monoprice M565c which I use.

Hope you get more suggestions.
I found a review about M565C and judging by the description they do not fit me very much, I forgot to specify that I have large ears and head, in lcd-2 cb I feel free space but it is not so large, so aeon because of their design I consider first:) and denon d9200 as a headphone class above, if it is.
Thank you for your reply:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back