Need Help! Looking for Gamertags and the reasoning behind them
Jan 22, 2013 at 4:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

jonny564

Head-Fier
Hello Headfi Gamers! had an idea to compile a list of GT's and the reasoning behind them to use for an Info graphic spread sheet. Not completely sure yet on how it will be setup but it will have graphs and statistics and whatnot. Similar to something like this http://dailyinfographic.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/infographic_on_gaming_by_suckstobeyourgirl-d4w2594.jpg Thanks for the help, hoping to get a few hundred eventually! Format

System:frowning2:xbox,pc,ps3)
Gamertag:
Reasoning:

Ill start System:xbox Gamertag:Whistling Bhole Reasoning:Just got finished watching Joe dirt, and i took it from the scene where he starts naming off random types of fire works. One of them was WhistlingBungholes but it was too long to use.

Jan 22, 2013 at 4:28 PM Post #2 of 2
System: (Xbox 360, Steam, Origin, Other PC things I can't remember)

Gamertag: ninjapirate9901

Reason: Well back in college a friend and I joked about how if we ever made a game it would be called Ninja Pirate Robots in Space 7 (we skipped straight to the seventh game). I didn't want to use the whole thing as a user name as its quite long so I tried ninjapirate, which unsurprisingly was already taken. So I added 9901 at the end, for no particular reason, and now I’ve just kept using it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back